Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's Official

Like a ref with a whistle...

I'm done with the 3 way dance!!

I am tired, exhausted, upset and everything in between.

First off, i am not built for more than one man at a time. So clearly i was under the influence of some drug or something when i opted for 3 guys.

It's just too much work man!!

How do men maintain all their stories strait and still get out to meet more mamaz??

Anyway, i'm back to waving the "One man woman." flag...


In other news, Facebook is the devil of the web...i'm addicted!! That's why my baby(blog) has been neglected.

Oh and i watched the movie "Eastern Promises". Nice!! I would recommend it.

4 comments:

Udi said...

LOL. Yaani u cant be a playa. I am sure there are classes out there for aspiring playas.

As for Facebook, its the devils web. Wah, its tooooo addicitive

bomseh said...

Gave up so soon? Was it disastrous?

Wacha I also see what this Facebook is all about.

Acolyte said...

And the way I thought you would be the mama to handle it! But I Admit it isnt easy at all even for a man!

Tweety said...

Join the club,i need a facebook patch.