Saturday, September 29, 2007

In Other News

I need to quit drinking.

No, seriously, i need to. I can't be nursing hangies every sato...something's gotta give...like me giving up panic buying liqour after that last call for alcohol is made...just being plain greedy!!

I'm trying to salvage my relationship(s).
One guy is willing to talk, the other i don't care if he talks and the last one, is still talking(but i ain't listening).

Oh well...

Oh and t.v rocks...but i'm not that sober to realize. Come 7pm, i'm loosey goosey but gosh darnnit!! I'm done stocking my mini-fridge with wine and yogurt!!!

And....Soulo of Capital Fm still sucks!!!! Gosh, an un-monkey could do his job!!!
But i love me some Eve D' souza though. She rocks!!!

I gotta go look for food, this yogurt ain't holding off hunger like i expected!!

6 comments:

|d®| said...

By all means, jump on the 'rehab' ship. It's not half bad, as I recently found out!

Anonymous said...

all the best with your attempts at liberating yourself...and Eve keeps my drive home interesting...

BrokenStreetLight said...

we dont hate on Solo../lakini at times he has dumb comments that i guess piss off women...any way hw are u n all the best on yua rehab.

gishungwa said...

welcome to my world.I love waking up with no hangies on sato so am giving the demon drink a break. All the best , its really cool.

Acolyte said...

The most pints I catch in a night is 2. It does wonders for your pocket and your head in the morning!
I feel your multi-dating situation sana, if I am not careful I may end up joining you!

Tweety said...

LMAO on the drinking thing.Just make sure you've lost the high by the time before you sleep,otherwise hangie guaranteed.And as for the men...Bah!