Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tv Fast Break

So,

Who is Ryan Seacrest trying to fool with that Mountain Man beard, trying to act 'strait'? Child please we know your preference.

Can Oprah give us fresh shows? I am soooo tried of the re-runs.

Speaking of talk shows, why is the Tyra show still on?

Is Katie Couric that powerful? She annouced her departure from the 'Today' show and that had an effect on Wall Street? I mean WTH?!

Have Star Jones and Joy Baher made up yet? I love a good daytime catfight.

Isn't Deal or No deal a very sophicticated version of 'money or the box'? Only now it's money in the box?

What the hell is going on in Survivor? I fell off the bandwagon after the 1st episode.

When is 'Being Bobby Brown' coming back?! I miss the Browns...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with U on the Deal or no Deal...very much like that money in the box mpaka at times I think I will see an OMO commercial pop up and that bald Sakaja chick with an ego from hell that used to kinda host the show.

As for Tyras show..lets not even go there ..Im waiting to see how long she has that gig.

I dont watch Oprah so I really cant comment on that

Same applies to Survivor...

Joy & Star will be at war until Doomsday....as Americans would say - " they both have type A personalities hence the cat fights"

Kelitu said...

I know Joy would looove to make fun of Star in her stand-up routine, given the chance. Wouldn't that be something?!

CiikuMrsBabes said...

I love being bobby brown..... I hope it comes back this summer.

Survivor... never even watched one episode... why even lie????

Star Jones needs to quit while she is ahead!......

Oprah... dont watch it, same goes for Tyra .....

Kelitu said...

i love Oprah, maybe it's bcoz i take a tea break at 4pm and i get the chance to see what's going on. One of my friends went to her show and was not impressed by her. She said that she (mizz O) was very standoff-ish to the guests when the cameras were not rolling. oh well.

Anonymous said...

Me again!
Yes Seacrest is suspect!
Oprah should just end!That woman is thinking for way too many women!
As for Tyra I think more ppl in the audience are there to see her and not listen to her!
In states everything affects Wall Street.Investors in states are like chickens that run away from the wind!
I don't do game shows so I cant help you!
As for "being Bobby Brown" with the state Whitney is in I think he'll be solo.Let's hope he has a seperate bank account b4 she spends all that cash on crack!

Anonymous said...

Aco: yaani i picked up the National Inquirer the other day for the whitney saga... Crack is wack!!