Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm just saying...

Can we talk about hygiene for a friggin' minute?!

I know men are always getting on women about being clean and smelling fresh, but men...can you please freshen up!!

Ugh!! I have come across my fair share of stank McStank stank men. You know those men who think that brushing teeth is over-rated, as well as taking a shower daily?!! We all know them.

I just can't stand a man who does take pride in scrubbing himself clean. What are you afraid of? It's you own body, clean it darnnit!!

Before my minute wraps up here are some spots(men) that you need to pay close attention to:

*neck- front and back
*ears (in and out) wax that wax-off!!!
*ankles...one of the perfect spots for dirt to accumulate. I don't care if you wear socks daily... all the dirt trickles south so...get to bending and scrubbing.
*the small of the back...just coz you can't see don't mean you can't clean it!
*belly button- it's hollow so...do the math
* Lift you damn balls and scrub that scrotum clean!!
Last but not least, ass... better get to scrubbing that crack and feel no shame about it.

A clean ass does everyone some good!

Thank you!

15 comments:

KK said...

This is getting really personal.... do I know you from somewhere? Or more aptly... do you know me from somewhere? :)

Anonymous said...

you forgot the elbows. That blackness is accumulation of dead skin! eww

do some scrubbing

Anonymous said...

i know a guy in my course who admits he doesnt take a shower daily...his appearance is scruffy, and he aint afraid to say it!!!!
i so hate it, bearing in mind he is the most friendliest guy in the world!!!

Kelitu said...

kk: i'm on to ya!!smh

Phassie: yes, thank you. I forgot that. As well as between the toes!!

Neema divine: I have a friend who's like that. He is the most helpful, most kind guy i've ever known but he will shower once a week and he won't even change his clothes. One time i told him to go shower and he was like..."hell no, i'm not showering"

KK said...

You have not heard the last of me.... I am taking issue with this post..see http://randomkei.blogspot.com/2008/03/damn-scrubs-im-also-just-saying.html

candybox said...

Yeah man tell it like it is.Then you have the ones who use cologne to musk [sic] the smell.

Maua said...

The arm pits!!!, I hate men who stink 2 minutes after they've showered.

How do you tell a friend he has BO?

Anonymous said...

I tried advising here. Yeah, KK and Kelitu let's preach the gospel.

Kelitu said...

candybox: lol! yep some men are just nasty like that!

maua: lmao! And then they smell like raw onions. been there gal.
I think it depends with how well you know your friend. If it's a while and they are comfy with and y'all are past the shy stage, you can break it to them in a mature and polite way that they need to take extra time showering or maybe change their diet.

bomseh: hear hear!

Anonymous said...

LOL... clean ur ears! amen to that!
Just stusha ur homie with soapy water when he sleeping ;0

Mo said...

Oh my God, I had a roommate a while ago who had the most nauseating BO. It didn't just smell bad; it was positively acrid and it burned the nostrils. God only knows how I got through that year...

Nakeel said...

Well said sister. So on point.

Anonymous said...

**scribbling furiously..long time by the way! gald to b back hia...

KK said...

n where did u go?

Anonymous said...

you are just saying!