Saturday, March 29, 2008

Anyway...

Yes dammit! I've gone mother-f'ing green y'all!!

For now though...

still looking for that one template that will turn me out!

So, in the spirit of going green. I'm back on my weight-wagon. That is, after i burnt the last two and used them to make a bbq fire.
I need to lose 10lbs in 10hours!! And i am going h-a-r-d at it!
I was at some expensive Whole Food store today (dunno why or how i got there. I started driving and would not stop till i got to the store).

I walked in and bought the some price-jacked fruits and veggies i would by at the local grocer for a fraction of the price...only because these ones are "organic". I mean what the hell is organic? Not had pesticide and herbicides sprayed on them? Give me a break, kwani these fruits and veggie are bodi like how? So after parting with a price that a gallon of crude-oil was going for in 1900, i walked out and didn't even look back.

Anyway i will let all y'all know how Season 3 of "Diet-diaries" turns out. I am going back to working out 6 times a week as well... ugh! i'm already breaking into a sweat just thinking about it.

So in other mind-numbing news:

I was listening to Beyonces song "Beautiful Nightmare" and boy has she run out of steam lately.
I just wanna thank God for stopping the bleeding and swelling in my ears after listening to that sorry excuse of a song.

Relationships are hard! Aii it's like a job within a job. I don't know even where to start...?!! I see Acolyte has opted to stay single (lucky bastartd!!). But sooner or later Aco, it catches up to ya.
I have been told to tone down...apparently i'm to loud and have an alarming reaction to situations. Kelitu will be shutting-the-hell-up from now on. That is my promise to you!!

It's funny how after all these years my white friends still don't understand how hair-braidingis done. And i am tired of expalning it dammit! I'm tired of their shocked look when i tell them that i have to sit for 6 strait hours while someone adds freakin' extensions to my natural hair. Let me be please, let me be.

With that being said, have a lovely weekend.
I am off to eat some rabbit food of some sort and proceed to pass out on me bed for the rest of the afternoon as a result of a fainting spell from not enuff food. I may just (on the other hand)open a bottle of wine and then the passing out will be legit.
Yay!

4 comments:

Princess said...

As much as I love Whole Foods they are pretty pricey. Trader Joe's is a good alternative for organic foods because their prices are lower..I love TJ's.

Some people will never understand the braiding process. I gave up on that a long time ago.

Nakeel said...

EEh go sista with the dieting. lol at Rabbit food. True that relationships are jobs within jobs.
Sometimes its good to treat yourself.
Lovely week

@princess where have you been?

Anonymous said...

Don't knock the rabbit food! Whole organic and whatnot pay off in proper regular "movement". No idea why its called that now that i think about it.

Anonymous said...

ok ur loosing weight, while am trying to gain it...strange. u wont wanna know how much i stuffed in today...anyho....The Bey is so out of her mind, what is she trying to do, be a Rhiana??...that song is shit, if she is trying to impress the white europen market, am sorry she is lost it...she should stop following trends and do what she does originally..aaaarrrggg!!!!