Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So now

This dude, who from now on shall go by the name cousin-lover, CL kwa ufupi, has become three-much.

So he's been calling me consistently since Saturday.
So i had to ask him what the deal be. Kwanini kanitafuta hivi?
Then he says that i intrigue him.
He finds me interesting- eti yuataka kunijua. So now i feel like i'm in a petri-dish under a microscope.

Oh plus he says that he's looking for love.
Okay, do i look like the friggin' yellow pages to ya?!

I told him that because of his past affair with family, i am not willing to even think of anything happening between us- except be casual friends (and i mean c-a-s-u-a-l)because it would be betrayal of the highest order.
Plus i ain't no fool. You used to smash that (my cuz) and he thinks that ama break him off a lil' sumthin'...ninja please!!

Last thing i need is some dude going like: Yeah son, i had her and her cousin too.
His homeboy,"Dang son, you is the man!! Oh is that how they get down? Hook me up kid."

Hell-to-the-naw!!

He quickly changes topics and says that he wants to see me this weekend.

Oh hell no!

I got plans- whether it's the rave or just staring at the walls in the crib- i'm busy!!
He wants to come see me or i go see him. Of which we argued for about 30minutes. He wanted a reason why i was refusing to invite him.

Please, i'm going to see a dude who's not my man plus, i barely know him for a whole friggin' weekend?!
I did not fall off the turnip-truck this morning.

I don't do long distance relationships. If you don't leave close enuff for me to perform a swoop-down on ya ass at any given time, then forget it.

Great! Now i'm having a headache.

Ohh and my stalker has resumed regular programming. Had lengad his texts over the weekend in the hopes that he will get the hint- coz clearly me telling him that it's never ever going to work out over and over again ain't working.
I received a long email yesterday asking why i am refusing correspondence.

Sijui niseme.

5 comments:

Udi said...

LOL. As long as he didnt do ur sister, then you shouldnt have a shida with it. Ama?

gishungwa said...

"I don't do long distance relationships. If you don't leave close enuff for me to perform a swoop-down on ya ass at any given time, then forget it." Amen

Msanii_XL said...

LOL that was decent of you, listening to him getting his cochran on for 30 mins(which coulda been spent staring on the wall)

"I did not fall off the turnip-truck this morning. " LMAO

ahh ya live an interesting life, mexican soaps ain't gotta damn thing on ya...

|d®| said...

Hot dang, you don't seem to have a shortage of would-be suitors, do you now? lol!

Funny stuff - Yeah son, i had her and her cousin too.

Kelitu said...

Udi: all y'all men think the same. He had the nerve to tell me the same thing?!! Which finishing school did y'll go to?!

Gishungwa: I hear that gal!

Msaniixl: he has come to wall-block me. Ashindwe!! Loius Alberto ain't got ish on me...lol!

>d: It's not like that, sometimes everything just bubbles to the top all at once. And in all this i still can't find any one them good enuff to screw. How sad eh?!