Thursday, June 28, 2007

ugh!

Someone pass me a brown paper bag...i'm hyperventilating!! I stepped on the scale this morning and i've gained 2 lbs!!! WTH?!! That's it. I'm done eating. It's for losers anyway

But for real, i need those two pounds(plus 2 more if i can help it) off coz i'm wearing spandex in about 5 days and how unforgiving is that mess of a material??!! Oh and did i mention that it's white?!!
I don't have bulges or anything like that-coz i've been punishing my exercise mat to the fullest- It's just that having alighted from the fat train recently, i'm still getting used to the new bod. Oh and while passing the paper bag, i also need a number to a good shrink...

Speaking of someone in need of spanks. My sister bumped into Caroline Mutoko the other day and...it was nasty (Carol and her fat ugly-fat-ass).
Carol was very rude to her and her friend when they extended greetings to her.
Now, i've always like Carol from her days in Capital. I have heard though that since moving to Kiss she has gained notoriety by being rude and obnoxious.
And i say to that: Well, if i was banging my boss so that i can earn more money than everyone on my floor (and their spouses)combined and also get away with bad-mouthing people on air, hell yeah i would be rude and obnoxious too.
My sis did also mention that Carol has put on a ton of weight and to that i say: Well, if all i do is sit on my fat ass all day and after that be laying on my back, hell yeah you won't look like Naomi Campbell!!

So instead of her trying to lose weight(coz i hear that is her forte nowadays). My advice to her is: Carol, hook yourself up with some spandex gal!! Don't let that ass continue to giggle even when you've already sat down!!Oh and pushing away from the table wouldn't hurt either. Be it the dinner table or... the boss's table(Oh wait, you may need to stay right there under his table or on it. Gotta pay for all that mouthing off-pun!)

I guess female radio people are the same the world over...foul!!
I have come across some of them here and they all act the same way. Maybe they are bitter because they don't have their dream job(being an MTV vj or a multi-platinum artist).

I guess Kenyans who gain a little bit of limelight just let it get to their heads- especially when they work in radio and tv. That's why most of them don't go far. I don't care if your driving the latest Benz of the showroom. Sweetie, if you work in a radio station, shut up and play some damn music! Or if you are in tv: Read the teleprompter, give me some damn news, smile and keep it moving.
That's all i ask.

Now i'm getting faint- in need of glucose...fast!!

6 comments:

gishungwa said...

*cat claws*
LoL @eating is for losers

Quintessence said...

I felt your anger reading that email man...wuuuuusaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Kelitu said...

Gishungwa: Eating is sooo overated i tell you. Thanks to my 'maji-only"diet i'm down 1.5lbs and gald!!

LOL@cat claws

Quinteseence: I am rubbing my ears as i write...and chanting "i am at peace!"

Acolyte said...

In my quest to regain the 6 pack I too have been on a jua kali diet. My meals are stuff like instant noodles, rice and beans, yoghurt, oranges and such. Rest assured the extra pounds (not that they were many) are rolling off. But on the negative side, I just have no sympathy for muffin top mamas!
Roho safi Kenyan "celebs" have ego for no good reason! Carol has never been worthy of all the attention she receives. She is at her peak right now. Kenyans need to bring her back to earth chap chap!

BrokenStreetLight said...

hate proud women.kabisa.kwani yao ni ya gorofa na lift?

Princess said...

Too funny!!!