Friday, March 16, 2007

Kiss-and-tell

The weekend's here: Yay!

Sadly, it's sleeting like a mutha: BOO!!

So i am jeting-off to sunny Hawaii for the weekend(in my mind), while i shovel the driveway and de-ice the car.


I do want someone out there in blog-world to answer this puzzling question: Why is it that people close their eyes when kissing? It's funny how your eyes are open until your lips meet and then it's like the eyes just automatically close! Is there a scientic reason for it or something?!

I did date a guy once who used to kiss me with his eyes open. I did not know of this disturbing behavior until one day, i happened to open my eyes to look at him while we were kissing and boom!- his eyes were all wide open and starring down at me. It was one hell of a creepy feeling! I quickly squeezed my eyes shut. I felt like i'd been caught stealing or something.

My M.O. is that i steal glances during the kissing, just see if he is enjoying it as much as i am.

So what about you? Share your experiences with me. I'd love to hear them.

6 comments:

Acolyte said...

I guess the dude is one of those of those alert peeps, who knows what you could be doing when he is eyes are closed?

Udi said...

It depends on the sura of the mama. LMAO

Kelitu said...

Acolyte: If i was planning something sinister to do to him, i would just tell him to sleep with his eyes open, not when i'm trying to get some bana.

Kelitu said...

Udi: How dare you?!! LOL!
So if she's pretty you'll be staring at her? and if she's a butta face you won't?

How do you concentrate with the staring and the kissing?

Msanii_XL said...

Yeah..kondoaring macho is tad bit disturbing..

Milonare said...

Its cos peeps look wierd really close up. And for you to focus you need to cross eyes adding to the wierdness LOL