Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blog tagged

After being tagged by Spicebear. Here goes me:

1)I am a tvnista by heart. Normaly i cram the Primetime line-up of several tv shows. That way i'm able to watch two or three shows at the same time. In this age of TiVo, i still love to watch my shows live rather than record and watch later.

2) I love to laugh. I always look for laughter in everything. When i mean laugh i don't mean those slight chuckles or nervous laughter that people have. I am talking a good hearty belly ribs-aching laugh that starts all the way from the toes. Sometimes i will remember something funny i heard or read somewhere and i will burst out laughing while i am trying to fall asleep and then i have to wake-up and sit on the bed until the episode passes otherwise i will not be able to fall asleep.

3) I can't eat without first washing the pots and pans i used to prepare the meal. There's something about dirty dishes in the sink while eating that puts me off. I do the same thing when i visit my pals. I will volunteer to wash the dishes before i sit down to eat.

4)I once trimmed my eyelashes just to get to one pesky lash that kept on getting into my eye. Boy did i look weird after that! I had to put on tons of mascara after that and wore shades thruout till they grew back. My eyes looked much larger than normal and kept feeling the wind in my eyes. Never did that again.

5) When i sleep i rotate on the bed. I first start off on my left side then turn to onto my belly, then turn to my right side and then on my back. And i do this all night.Oh and all this time i have wrapped myself like a mummy leaving only space for the nose (effects of coming from a mosquito-based area).
I also fidget for about 30-45 mins before i quiet down right after i enter bed. This usually surprises anyone who tries to share my bed.

6) When i sleep on a foreign bed i never fully fall sleep, i keep waking up evey 2 hours. I normally carry a leso to put on the pillow as a reminder of my home so as to calm my senses. If it's an impromtu sleepover, i will put the top i was wearing on the pillow as a substitute.

10 comments:

Nakeel said...

Gat my grandmum in blog the leso thing she does it then in the morning wakes u up at 5 twelling you wake up then she tells you sikulala
wierd u...

Kelitu said...

nakeel: by the way the leso thing started in high school. coz i did not want to go to boarding school so to remind me of home i got a leso and i have never looked back.

Kelitu said...

Kaggz said...
Looks like you and I are TOTAL opposites.

1. I TiVo all the way. I simply can't stand commercials so i forward them.
3. Dishes are washed LAST. If possible, the next day.
5. I sleep like 0.2 secs after i get into bed.
6. I dont have a lesso :)

At least you are NOT too much of a weirdo.

Adios Madam

Kelitu said...

kaggz: you got moved, did not know i had double posted.

I kid you not i will have nightmares if i DARE leave dirty dishes in the sink.
Lucky you, i have never been able to master falling asleep when my head touches the pillow.

walk said...

a leso is one thing a jisty kenyan woman should never own . i hate lesos like i dont jua what . can i offer to buy you a kikoi and send it to you

spicebear said...

haha, you trimmed your eyelashes? tha has just hilarized me to the max. i am also a tv addict, but my watching is more passive than anything else. and i hate other people channel hopping so i hog the remote then people complain ati cos they have to watch commercials for charming and tide. watazoea tu! lakini in private i channel hop like crazy, i cant stand anyone else doing it though.

Kelitu said...

@joe: sorry i am from the coast so lesos and kikoiz are a way of life. Being jisty has nothing to do with owning a leso or lack thereof, it's how you carry yourself.
on the other hand if you wanna increase my kikoi collections, hey i ain't mad at cha, i do love free gifts

Kelitu said...

spicebear: LMAO!! I hog the remote too even when i go to pals digs. I can't stand commercial big time so just when the scene is ending i am on the next channel.

Trust me i never trimmed my lashes after that mess i did.

Kelitu said...

kagz
LOVL! @picking fights in my crib.

Okay Mr Nice, spicebear and myself can NEVER live in the same house while using one remote. Fights will break out and the remote may end up as evidence in an assault trial.

Joseph needs to tell us the real deal behind his leso trauma that he seems to have suffered.

walk said...

no trauma those things are just ugly. a kikoi is much better no!its just a mans view(free advice ditch the leso)kwanza i hope you dont sleep with one if you guys are nice to me kikois all round for everyone .

kagz(sorry for making fun of your name on kenyamusing blog) but the letter are hebrew for walk of faith hope that answers your question