Monday, January 07, 2008

This just in!!!

(sing -song)Someone likes me!!!

No, seriously...someone likes me!!

You may find it hard to believe, hell, i find it hard to believe too.

So there's this guy who thinks he can put up with my nuttiness...(i know, i know, he needs to be checked out by a shrink ya?!)

He actually likes me to the point of wanting to date me.
*GASPS*
...dare i say, "I may be off the market soon eh?!"

Okay this is all alleged coz trust me after spending a weekend with me, he may change his mind...lol!!

So far, i like what I'm hearing. But, you can never tell when someone lives far away.
Yes, shut-up! I know what you are about to say, and i ain't listening *blocks ears and la la la'z...*
Last time i read cosmo (avid reader btw), long-distance relationships are IN. So when i don't wanna see him, i don't have to pretend to have a headache or my period to get rid of him, the distance is working 2 steps ahead!! lol!!!

I don't know if I'm down for being 'test-driven' before actually being owned. I am more a VW-kind of chick, you know: "Sign then drive"
In case kiumane, oh well, ya ass is stuck with me and if you try to get rid of me...I'm leaving with half!!

He also happens to know that i have a blog. Which is some ways or other sucks coz now i have to FCC myself. Don't want him thinking that i'm all out there like that, after all, i'm very much wifely material.
Which is funny coz we met on my blog!!! Yes, my life is one seamless adventure, ain't it?!!

Oh well...let's see how this unfolds!!

Happy New Year to all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best!

happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

sounds good...go ahead...

KK said...

FCC? Newbie here:)