Thursday, July 19, 2007

Randomness

You know it was a matter of time before a manhole exploded in the city and someone ending up dead... and it finally did!
I am not suprised. Those city manholes and grills over the subway lines are just a death trap waiting to get sprung!

Anyway back to regular programming:

To Catch-a- Predator is back in full swing. I laughed when i saw one of the men caught asking when he was going to be on tv. I guess so that his peeps can check him out- hilarious!

I don't know what to make of Victoria Beckham and her new show.
She doesn't appeal to me regardless!!
Now don't get me wrong, i do love all things British like tea and whatnot.
The thing is isn't she abit tooo old to be looking for the limelight?!
Americans will never embrace Soccer- sorry. We love our timeouts after every 5 minutes of play. And if we want a loooooooooooooooong boring sport, we got baseball.
And i don't care how hot Dave Becks is, he will never replace my Tom Brady....Gooooo Pats!!!
The only way she could win me over is if she was in a sex tape with R.Kelly peeing on her.

Shemar Moore(Movie buff may need to cover her eyes!!)was sported on a gay beach swimming in the buff- not that there is anything wrong with that. It's just that i thot that a man of his stature, he would be packing...alas!! I was sooooooooo disappointed!!
Now the gays can have him for sure...

In other news i am holding auditions for Kels Next Main Squeeze.
Please send in your applications and a quick essay outlining why i should choose you.
This only applies to:
Men only- (i ain't no lesbo...)
Single- (in every sense of the word)
Ages 27-35
With a job and...
a crib(living with your mama don't count).

I am an equally opportunity employer.

Good luck!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder whether to apply...what are the benefits..remuneration...fringe benefits etc etc..

Nakeel said...

All the best sista and may the best candidate win

Kelitu said...

Aegeus: Wacha maswali mob and file your papers!!
Once you come for the interview, then you'll know what's being offered.

Nakeel: Thanx hon, i'll keep you posted.

jm said...

No you are not an EOE ... hehee ... your distribution curve on the age is too narrow ... si u please consider spreading your risks? lol ... ok, I can be a technical writer for someone... hmmm ...

Msanii_XL said...

*fishes for resume*

gishungwa said...

LOL on the equal opportunity employer. May i assist in the shortlisting LOl.

Medusa said...

Ditto on soccer....boooo!! My Michael Vick just fcuked up things for my falcons..my heart, my heart..this is the big one elizabeth..I'm coming home! Iko kiti huko kwa Brady je? I kent take it anymo!
Shemar Moore- lol..the itsy bitsy pecker went up the water spout..haha What a waste of good hair!! Lakini mimi, If I hear Djimon Honsou isn't packing( like in my dreams)..I'm going lesbo.
On candidates..I say go with Msanii..he's very generous, helped get me very boozed one night.lol, and he can dance..and you know he'll compile a very good making out cd..dude knows his music..lol..I'm such a pimpstress!!

Msanii_XL said...

*Tiger Woods fist pump*

...I could not find written references so i hollad at one of them, Pimpstress do count as excellent references, no?

Good looks your highness.

Udi said...

Udi the don is sending his resume via email. Ebu make sure you respond ASAP