Saturday, May 19, 2007

errm...

I had something intelligent to blog about then i remembered...WTH?!!
So,while i get organised, here's randomness...

I was on KM's blog where she was talking about meeting her man's ex who is a hottie. I sympathized with her. I jumped up, made a placard in protest:"Down with hot ex's!!" then i dawned on me...
"Wait one doggone minute!! Am i not some guy's ex?!!"
Last thing i need to be, is looking like a dragon when i meet up with my ex and his new catch, so i quickly pulled down my sign and made a bonfire!! And quickly invested in a good lipgloss!! I ain't going out like a punk ya know!!

What in the world happened to Kaggz?? She stormed onto the blog world, ruffled feathers and then disappeared as quick as she showed up. Someone get the Akiwumi Inquiry and find her.

I was having a casual sex-talk with a guy pal of mine and i happened to mention that i like to tie-up guys( oh, you gotta be of boyfriend status...MILO!!) and since then he just looks at me like am a freak of nature.
Now our friendship has changed. He's trying to bed me?!!
WTH?!!
Everytime he calls or txt, he tries to steer the conversation from what's on tv to when are we hooking up. I did tell him i wouldn't sleep with him because he does have a rep as a ho. So he's trying to convince me otherwise...oh puhleez, i ain't going down. I'm done talking to guys i know about my sex life.

I skipped my waxing appoinment today. Not for nothing, i drank some Sangria last night and it did not go down well, woke up at 3:47am to throw up and ended up with a King-sized hangover. By the time i got up again, it was waaay past my time and i did not feel like spreading them while nursing my sick self.

On the flip side, my clothing shipment arrived today...i'm ready for summer, and lots of skin will be showing. The down side of losing too much weight is that you have to invest in a whole new wardrobe...dang!! I miss my trusted fundi from back home who for 10bob would tighten up my loose fitting jeans.

Crap!! My headache is back!!

I need Tylenol or Tyrone...whoever can get to me first!!

6 comments:

Msanii_XL said...

tyrone..reporting for duty, with makonge and cuffs to boot.ba ha ha

just how much sangria did we ingest?

Acolyte said...

My dear wachana with sangria! Now as for tying people up, I am a paranoid black man. No-one ties me up, chic could be setting me up for something nasty so no ropes or blind folds unless I am the one tying and blindfolding.
As for you pal, what do you expect when you display meat in front of a fisi?
ps: Most prob some other chic sees you as the hot ex she doesnt like!

Kelitu said...

Msanii_xl: You had better be Xtra Large by the time you report to me!! LOL!

I only had a glass of sangria...okay 2, teh remanining bottle is in the fridge...i'm scared to touch it. HEEEELP!!

Kelitu said...

C'mon Acolyte, i will use a silk scarf LOL!!
It's a give and take when it comes to tying up and blindfolding bana, leave paranoia at the door when you enter "Casa de Kels"

Trust me i now know that he is a fisi. His calls are now directed to voicemail.

|d®| said...

You had a waxing appointment, you said? :)

LMAO @ Tyrone!

Udi said...

LMAO. I am on the floor chekaing like a nonsense