Friday, January 19, 2007

It's Friday

It's freezing cold.

Snow everywhere.

Thirsty for a nice cold glass of Chardonnay to take the edge off.

My friend(you know who you are) during the week send me an email where he was telling how over the past weekend or so, he was kissing some random chic's breasts...and for some sad strange reason, that statement turned me on BIG time!! I remember a time-not so long ago- when i had someone kissing my breasts.

*very heavy sigh* and *rolls eyes*

CRAP!!

I'm horny!!

Oh well, here's to the weekend...

5 comments:

Samborera said...

I can relate...

Milonare said...

Ati Si i knew that you were not going to be there that's why i didn't show up.... My dear... You askin for som'som' and Milo's gonna have to deliver LOL!

As for your situashi... Milo can put his breast(er... best) foot forward as required!!!

Kelitu said...

Milo
Ebu deliver. You could be the scratch that my itch needs...lol!

Milonare said...

Gai fafa! LOL

Usimpelekee Milo down the route of no return my dear...

Blue balls - Maumivu kule chini, is torture manzee!

Please tell me you're not a torturess/female torturer/one-who-tortures
-of-the-feminine-gender

Kelitu said...

I could be anything you want me to be...LOL! Isn't pain the opposite of pleasure