Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dis & Dat

Just when i thot i was out in the clear...(insert dramatic music!)

So, my lover and i (yes i am using that term losely here, trying to drum up some exotic excitement...) we broke up. Or rather i broke-up with him, um, in my head. I mean hear me out. If i don't nip this thing in the bud- in my head- whatever i say with my mouth is null and void, because mentally i need to be fully convinced that it is over before i can actually see him and let him know.
I don't break-up over the phone. I have done it before but if the guy is a cutie and great in bed, i do it in person, just incase i may be in the mood for some good-bye loving...LOL!
It's been quite a daunting task seeing that i like him and stuff but, we both want different things and i don't feel like i can be myself and be free with him (sexually or other) when i don't exactly know how he really feels. Coz the brother could be telling me what i want to hear so that he can get himself some nookie... and like Ciara says:"Goodies are staying in the jar."

I had a celebrity spotting earlier this week: Jaheim (if you consider him a celeb). He came to a beauty shop that i had accompanied my pal to to get her hair did. Mmm... he could pass for a lugha dude any day (no offense to lunjes!). This is my second celebrity spotting in a hair shop- last time, it was Nas and boy is he a small man! Didn't recognize him at first.

And finally i am digging the music by Robin Thicke. Check him out at www.robinthicke.com/watch. I esp love his song "Lost without you"
Sing baby,sing!

8 comments:

Udi said...

which salon do u attend? Need to go there and hopefully bump into one of those mamas from the Flava of Love show.

Princess said...

Breaking up is hard even when you know that it is in your best interests.

Kenyanchick said...

I love, love, love Jaheim's voice. He can sing for me any time.

But he'd have to cover his head with a paper bag first.

Quintessence said...

robin thicke has the bestest cd...i'm sold...just got a bootleg of his 1st cd as well and i must go buy the orig...
a friend just told me about your blog...he called me from over the oceans to tell me this and so tickled my curiosity, so checking in i did...i can almost see how he thought this was my blog...

Klara said...

Breaking up is hard, wherever the reason or place bt u seem like umezoea, so all da best
Jaheim? Wow! I love his voice, it's one of those voices that makes me wanna.....

modoathii said...

you not only get your head done, but turned also. now perhaps they can fix it too? perhaps!

jah...who? him?

Kelitu said...

Modoathi: nice one! had to read it twice to ge tthe gist.

Chatterly said...

yesss that song by Thicke uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i just love it to bits!