Saturday, September 16, 2006

For those who care...

Before this blog dies a slow and painful death; like Bobby and Whitney's marriage, I had to jump in.

Lots going on. Kwa ufupi here's the low-down:

I am back on the diet wagon. I unceremoniously fell off and landed on the freeway. Got up, dusted myself off and pushed the wagon into the nearby ditch. It's been 3 weeks since I have been seriously back on the wagon and I gotta say, it's working out well for me. I have lost a good amount of weight and I am quite happy with myself for sticking to the diet and exercise plan. Here's the skinny on my getting back on track: I am secretly trying to go back to the weight I had when I first came to this country, many moons ago. That and the fact that you can never be too thin or too rich.

Went back to school for that over-talked about, my-inheritance-depends-on-it 2nd degree. The only reason I keep showing up for class is because there's a dreading song that keeps playing over and over in my head: .Someni Vijana, ongezeni pia bidii, Mwisho wa kusoma, mtapata kazi nzuri sana." WTH?!! Whose is the guy who wrote that track? He should be found out and put back in school!!

Then I started messing with a certain guy...*sigh*. Actually, he has been trying to derail me from my chastity walk...ashindwe!! There's is mad, crazy sexual attraction between us. Lucky for us most of our friends are oblivious to what's going on. It's soo clande...
We have had several make-out sessions...all I can say is: mmm,mmm, mmm good!(and I ain't talking about Campbell Soup). The brother is highly skilled. His kisses makes me melt. His touch makes me yearn for more, and his tongue...well lets just say cloud nine has nothing on me! LOL!
Sadly, I have to end all this fooling around because I am more for a relationship while he wants relations. Gone are the days when I was 20, young, dumb and playing around was all that. Been there, done that got the badges, scars and the t-shirt too. Now, not anymore. I'm grown and I have a different perspective on relationships. It's all or nothing for me and he can't give me that right now.


So, there you have it. This chic is mighty busy juggling fighting temptations, a weight-scale and textbooks. I am silently praying for that Thanksgiving break...

10 comments:

Chatterly said...

About the weight...hmmm was there once, taking care of it still! But not to the point of *nicole richie* that would be sick. Thumbs up for going back to school, and that man, enjoy yourself :-)

Princess said...

Your man sounds hot as hell!!! I'm at the same point where I want a relationship as opposed to mere animal attraction. I think that song is ingrained in all our heads.

Nakeel said...

".. gat the badges scars and t-shirt" LMAO kelitu ka mama enyewe when its time for kazi make it kazi bila mchezo.
The weight u go gal and achieve it.
Usome mpaka upite na flying colors..

Kelitu said...

Chatterly: I swear the weight thing is like a relationship. Everday i have to make a firm and positive decision not to clear out my fridge in one sitting.

That man...mmm mmm mmm! wacha tu

Kelitu said...

princess: yes he sure is hot.
I know how you feel about wnating a relationship. I have become a sucker for love lately, guess i'm finally maturing...
Oh, and what's up with the men you want not wanting you back like that eh?! Washindwe ebu!

Kelitu said...

Nakeel: LOL! @ Upite na flying colors. What was that mess of a statement about? I haven't heard that for a minute. I still haven't figured out out which colors are these that fly?!

Shaggy said...

Hi Kelitu, I know what will help you out some - a nice good screw from this guy...

You will feel so much better hit the gym & get back to your diet regiment and while you're at it you getting some captain D's... Hey..

Win-Win...

Kelitu said...

Bro Jero: LMAO! I wish it would be that easy. I amnot the kind to get over a guy by sleeping with him...only gets worse. I ama steering clear of him and all the goodies he has to offer. I need clarity and i trust i wont get it inbtween the sheets

spicebear said...

rememmber when making out was the epitome of all things physical? man, if i knew how good i had it back then without all the drama and issues that come with it i would enjoy it to the max. and its soo much better when no one is all up in your biz wanting to know who, why and where and all that other stuff.

seems like im not the only one awaiting that thanksgiving break!

Kelitu said...

spicebear, i hear you!